The Defense group supports the Department of Defense (DoD) mission to keep our homeland and its citizens safe. We provide solutions to improve the Nation's defense by providing software, systems engineering, IT, training and logistics and fleet management solutions.
• Coordinate with JFHQ-DODIN partner organizations to distribute, receive, and conduct analysis on vulnerability and threat information that impacts the DODIN
• Review, analyze, track, and document vulnerabilities and outages and recommend de-confliction, resolution, and corrective measures
• Must comply with DOD 8570.01M IAM Level III expertise
Provides technical and programmatic Information Assurance Services to internal and external customers in support of network and information security systems. Designs, develops and implements security requirements within an organization’s business processes. Prepares documentation from information obtained from customer using accepted guidelines such as RMF (Risk Management Framework). Prepares test plans. Provides assessment and authorization (A&A) support in the development of security and contingency plans and conducts complex risk and vulnerability assessments. Analyzes policies and procedures against Federal laws and regulations and provides recommendations for closing gaps. Develops and completes system security plans and contingency plans. Recommends system enhancements to improve security deficiencies. Develops, tests and integrates computer and network security tools. Secures system configurations and installs security tools, scans systems in order to determine compliancy and report results and evaluates products and various aspects of system administration. Conducts security program audits and develops solutions to lessen identified risks. Develops strategies to comply with privacy, risk management, and e-authentication requirements. Provides information assurance support for the development and implementation of security architectures to meet new and evolving security requirements. Evaluates, develops and enhances security requirements, policy and tools. Provides assistance in computer incident investigations. Performs vulnerability assessments including development of risk mitigation strategies.
Requires 12 to 15 years with BS/BA or 10 to 13 years with MS/MA or 7 to 9 years with Ph.D.
• Analysts should have experience with Information Assurance DOD 8570 IAM Level III Certification (CISM, CISSP, GSLC, or CCISO) to support detection, monitoring, correlation, and prevention of cyber threat activity targeting DODIN.
• Analysts must possess experience with creating analysis and conducting assessments from a cyber-threat perspective
• Demonstrate experience analyzing large amounts of data and ability to prepare, write and present reports at the executive and/or congressional levels.
• Display excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office Professional Suite of applications
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector—from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.