Civilian, State and Local
Perspecta’s Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services.
Applies technical knowledge to assist clients in the design and development of solutions to complex technical engineering and applications problems, network challenges, or system administration issues. Establishes the basic structure of the system, defines essential core design features and elements that provide the framework. Incorporates engineering strategies for introducing new technology into the customer's infrastructure related to its business processes of collection, analysis, production, and dissemination. Performs cost-benefit analyses to determine whether requirements are best met by manual, software, or hardware functions; making maximum use of commercial off-the-shelf or already developed components. Applies knowledge of enterprise IT or engineering needs to design improved processes, generate valid requirements, and ensures that these are consistent with the customer's enterprise technical architecture. May participate in business development activities.
We are looking for a high caliber, multidimensional ITSM Subject Matter Expert who has experience with both BMC Remedy and ServiceNow.. To be successful, the candidate should have prior experience implementing and deploying the core suite of ITSM applications (Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, Service Request), as well as experience developing solutions across the platforms that leverage the automation and integration capabilities. The candidate will need to perform a needs assessment for a government enterprise-wide environment in order to determine which ITSM platform will suit the organization’s needs.
Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
• Demonstrate hands on experience with multiple implementations of the core suite of ITSM applications
• Leverage both proven and innovative technology approaches to solve challenging business problems
• Provide technical assessments, written documentation and technical expertise
• Communicate with the customer in technical/non-technical terms, understand their business requirements, conduct assessments, and provide presentations to the customer
• Collaborate effectively with government and other contractors in garnering requirements and needs.
• Advises on options, risk and impacts on business processes and technical architecture for the ITSM platform solutions.
• 10+ years of experience as a key technical resource for large scale, enterprise ITSM solutions in client environments
• In-depth experience and hands-on expertise with ServiceNow and BMC Remedy.
• Ability to meet the expectations and requirements of the internal customers and senior management
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to provides technical leadership and professional guidance to executives, managers, team, and vendors
• ServiceNow or BMC Remedy certification. Both certifications preferred.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector—from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.